AROMAMATIC Ultrasonic Anise Mist Diffuser Woodgrain will enrich your life with the wonderful world of aromatherapy... Ideal for Pure Essential Oils or Essential Oil Blends
Connect the adaptor cord into the base of the Diffuser
Remove the top cover of Diffuser
Add up to 300ml of cold tap water to the water tank
Then add a few drops of pure essential oil/blend to the water
Replace the top cover
Plug the cord into the power supply and switch On
Mist Timer is 60mins, 120mins, 180mins or 10 hours
Press the “Light” button to turn on and create
a delightful ambience
Before you connect the power supply to the wall socket follow these steps:
1. Plug the power supply into the base of the diffuser, ensuring the cord is sitting flat.
2. Remove the top of the diffuser by holding the base of the diffuser and gently twist the top cover to detach from the base unit.
3. Place the base unit of the diffuser on a stable flat surface. Using the measuring cup provided, add up to 300ml of cold tap water to the mark indicated on the side of the water reservoir.
Do not exceed the water level when filling the water tank. Use only cold tap water. Never use warm or hot water.
4. Add a few drops of your favourite pure essential oil or essential oil blend to the water tank.
Use only pure essential oils or blends as any other oils may contain impurities that will affect the diffuser operation and nullify any warranty claims for faulty operation.
5. Gently place the cover back on top of the base unit.
Do not move or open the diffuser during operation.
Once you have completed the above steps, connect the diffuser to the power supply and turn on at the power point.
Ensure the diffuser is out of the reach of children and pets
To switch on the mist operation, press the “Mist" button.
Mist Timer Settings
Press the “Mist” button once mist will run for 60 mins (1 hr)
Press the button a 2nd time for 120 mins (2 hrs) of mist operation
Press the button a 3rd time for 180 mins (3 hrs) of mist operation
Press a 4th time and the diffuser mist operation will go for up to 10 hrs.
The diffuser will automatically shut off when the settings have timed out.
When the water level is low in the water tank, the unit will immediately switch off, even when the power is connected.
At any time, if you press the mist switch for longer than one second, it will turn off.
The light operates independently to the mist and may be used together or separately.
To switch on the light operation, press the “Light” button.
Multi-Light Colour Mode: Press the “Light” button once and the LED lights will rotate through their colour cycle, changing from soft tones to bright tones.
Single Colour Mode: To choose a single colour, press the light button on the colour of your choice.
To change your choice, press the button again cycling through the colours to choose another option.
White Colour Mode: Follow the single colour mode instructions until you reach the white colour.
To change from single mode to multi-light mode, you will need to turn off the light.
To turn OFF the light, press and hold the “Light” button, until it shuts off.
Cleaning & Maintenance
1. Turn off the power point and unplug the cord from the base of the unit.
2. Add a 1 teaspoon of Citric Acid to 100ml lukewarm water into the water tank and allow to stand for 5 minutes. (Citric Acid is available in leading supermarkets)
3. Empty the lukewarm water solution from the Drain Side of the tank.
4. Add 80ml of lukewarm water and lightly rinse, taking care not to splash the water.
5. If further cleaning is still required, repeat steps 2-4.
6. Set aside and allow the unit to dry before re-using.
7. To clean the top cover of the diffuser, simply rinse it with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
Note: Avoid using any cleansing agents with either the top or base unit.NEVER immerse base unit in water.
Australian Plug, 2 pin – 240 volts
British Plug 220 / 240 volts
This Guarantee does not include replacement of a unit damaged or broken by internal or external damaged or to external damage to the power adaptor, electrical cable or power plug. Incorrect use of the Mist Diffuser will nullify any warranty claim.
Please return the Mist Diffuser to the place of purchase with your receipt to validate a warranty claim.
Comes with a (1) One Year Guarantee on all electrical components.