TINTS OF NATURE 7D Medium Golden Blonde Permanent Hair Colour is Ammonia Free. Make your hair happy with Tints of Natures' unique formula. Tints of Nature bursts with natural ingredients that nourish and protect during colouring so your hair looks and feels healthier than ever.
Pretty perfect – You’ll be gorgeously golden thanks to the warm, honeyed tones of our delightful medium golden blonde hair colour. Your blonde tresses will glow and shimmer with a soft, sleek, glossy shine.
Easy-to-use for stunning, salon-standard results at home.
Please ensure that you carry out a skin sensitivity test and a strand test prior to colouring.
To achieve maximum results from your colour application treat your hair to a pre-colour treatment, with Tints of Nature Hydrate or Structure Treatment …and always remember to carry out your skin sensitivity and strand test!
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Clairify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Towel dry your hair and gently comb through until it is tangle free.
3. Pop on the gloves provided.
4. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
5. Pop the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake.
6. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
7. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
8. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
9. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
10. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
11. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy later.
12. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
13. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
14. Style as normal and admire your fresh new hair colour!
Will Tints Of Nature cover those grey hairs? Yes! Tints of Nature permanent home hair colours will cover up to 100% of grey/white hairs. Grey and white hairs can be very resistant to colouring, this is usually because the hairs are lacking in essential moisture. Although our colours are designed to cover those pesky greys, we have some top tips for those very stubborn hairs.
Top Tip 1
1. Wash your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify shampoo found in your box of colour. Work into a lather, rinse and towel dry.
2. Using our moisture rich Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment, massage 4-8 pumps into your hair thoroughly and leave for 15 minutes. - Let the magic begin...
3. Rinse the treatment off and towel dry.
4. Mix your chosen colour together and follow pack instructions.
Top Tip 2
If your desired colour is a fashion shade (i.e. any colour apart from the N shades) mix with a natural shade from the same shade range to ensure maximum coverage of grey and white hairs.
For example mix 25ml 7D (Fashion shade) + 25ml 7N (Natural shade) + 50ml Colourfix.
All of our natural shades contain a larger conditioning base which will therefore provide maximum grey coverage. Alternatively you may choose any natural shade and apply as directed or mix two natural shades to achieve a bespoke colour and optimum grey coverage.
Ingredients: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Sulfite, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, p-Phenylenediamine, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Gluamate Diacetate, 2- Methylresorcinol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Tocopherol.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.