$19.95 AUD $28.95 AUD
Himalayan Salt Inhaler Pipe is a simple and natural way to make a real difference to your health. Salt is included.
Major respiratory disorders such as asthma, allergies, sinus problems and bronchitis are all associated with air pollution.
It is a dry salt inhaler using the benefit of ancient salt cave therapy to maintain an optimum respiratory function and to help you breathe easier, alleviate sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath and leaves you feeling revitalised.
Salt crystals have been used for decades in the treatment of respiratory disorders and to help strengthen the immune system by cleansing the lungs allowing them to absorb more oxygen.
Himalayan salt inhaler may be helpful with the following symptoms:
REFILLABLE- The salt provided is effective for a period of 2 years per fill, however it can sometimes become affected be moisture, causing lack of air flow. This can be remedied by removing the plug from the base, washing the inhaler (which will dissolve the moist salt) and drying it thoroughly. Then insert the new pink Himalayan Crystal Salt. To prevent moisture getting in the salt inhaler, place it in the original packaging and keep in a warm dry place.
Simply place the Salt Inhaler into your mouth and inhale normally, exhaling through your nose, taking care not to breath back into the pipe. A salty taste may be experienced at first but this will lessen with use as the salt crystals vaporise within the Salt Inhaler.
Daily use of Himalayan Salt Inhaler for 15-20 minutes (eg. 3x5 minute sessions per day) can help you to:
1. Breathe more easily throughout the day, able to do more exercise and feel less 'out of breath'.
2. Get a better nights sleep, and even control snoring - yes, if your other half is causing a racket every night, this could help them sleep like a baby.
3. Clear out blocked nasal cavities and passage ways, while helping heal and repair inflamed lungs and airways.
4. Control chronic coughs, asthma and other breathing problems.
5. Reduce sinus problems and allergies like Hay Fever without resorting to drugs that can have nasty or annoying side effects.
6. Faster recovery from illness and rehabilitation after medical treatment.